Disclaimer: This is only my opinion.
Today I going be talking about how I would save SmackDown on Fox.
First, let’s talk about the weaknesses of SmackDown.
No or lack of Continuity: what I mean is I don’t see anything that leads to a storyline later
Commentary: The commentary team needs to have a lot more freedom. The viewers don’t need to hear Michael Cole screaming constantly.
Lack of superstar talent. Allow me to explain it. What I mean by this is there are probably three guys who are superstar level.
Too much Baron Corbin: Anybody who watches Smackdown on a weekly basis, you guys must have to agree with me on this one. He wastes too much time.
Superstars I would bring over to SmackDown.
1. Velveteen Dream
2. Alister Black
3. Kevin Owens
4. Angel Garza
5. Lio Rush
How I would fix the problem.
1. Give the viewers better storylines
2. Get Better Superstars, For example, the five I just named.
3. Get rid of Michael Cole and replace him with Vic Joseph or maybe Tom Phillips.
4. Every match I book I would make sure there’s a reason
5. Give Baron Corbin Less TV Time
Thank you for reading my first article. If there’s anything you think I missed, let me know. I’m very excited to release my first article for the Ambush Sports Network.